Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year and New Beginnings.... Hopefully.

Back to the grind today after a whole 36 hrs off. In this field 36 hours can be a long time. Today is also day 1 of my wife and I both doing weight watchers. That in itself ought to be interesting. I never really had many self esteem issues. Well maybe when I got older anyway. I know I'm a big guy, but I learned to live with it. Now that I'm married and hoping for some children someday maybe it's time to make some changes to my lifestyle. One would think that maybe doing the job I do that it would have been motivation enough to try and lose weight. However anyone that knows this field knows that when we work we work but there's a lot of down time and unfortunately more fast food than you'd like. I want to be able to do this job for as long as I can and this change could help that. I also want to be able to run around with my kids and have a good life. So maybe 2012 will be the year I actually get to my goal(s). Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment