Friday, December 23, 2011

What a crappy month

So as I sit in my car heading home from the Bruins game. Which on a side note was awesome. I still can't help but think of another firefighter who killed in the line of duty in the just about 2 weeks. I'm not a firefighter but being a paramedic and working close to those guys and girls on a regular basis it feels just as bad. I don't know how the FF's families are handling it let alone how the brothers and sisters who worked side by side with these two are going to deal with this. I watched as the Worcester FD laid to rest one of their own and now Peabody FD is going to have to do the same. Im proud of working in EMS and proud to work side by side with amazing people not only in EMS but in the fire service and the police force. People who make the sacrifice on a local level to make sure people are safe and protected.
Heaven has another angel to look down on the fire service. Rest easy FF Rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment