Monday, January 9, 2012

Sports rant #2

Not sure why I waited until today to make my opinion heard on the Bruins game, but anyway here it is.

So I wasn't fortunate enough to get to watch the game Saturday because I was working in the ambulance. I did listen to game so I had to watch all the controversy after the fact.
#1. So it's okay to spear somebody in the throat and then when Thorton defends himself he gets ganged up on 6-1. Yet the Bruins lose Lucic for the game because the refs made a call that they couldn't see. Yeah seems fair. Apparently the 3rd man in penalty just didn't seem warranted when there's 6 men. The refs must have thought since the rule says 3 then that's what they meant. The refs really sucked Saturday.
#2. Yes the hit from Marchand was dirty and uncalled for. He's done it before and has been penalized for it in the past. HOWEVER, for the bitches known as the Canucks need to watch their own house before throwing stones. Alain Vinault is going to call his players angels. He might want to watch the same stuff everyone else is.
His own players did the same play that Marchand did to the Bruins TWICE in the SCF.
He can take his crying and shove it. I'm sick of the NHL always placating to the canadian teams. They're part of the same league as everyone else. As for Bruins fans that think that Marchand shouldn't have been suspended, they need to stop thinking that everything that the home team does is gold. He screwed up and needs to pay. Do I think he warranted a 5 game suspension? Not at all. Welcome to the new NHL I guess.

Well hopefully the next blog will be about something paramedic related. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment