Sunday, December 18, 2011

Football Sunday

So on my day off today. Got to spend the day with the wife's family for an early Christmas. Anyway, the Patriots game was the focus after the gifts were open.
Let me start by saying I never had anything against Tim Tebow. I think he's a good guy and was doing what you want and that's to win. However as it pertains to actually being an elite quarterback he still hadn't shown me anything.
So today the Patriots went into Denver and silenced the "legend" Tebow. Sure he had his way against the Pats D in the first quarter and scored a TD in garbage time in the late 4th quarter. Still his passes looked like crap. I mean there were more ducks all over that field today. Then he takes a 29 yard sack instead of throwing the ball away. I hope that he keeps his focus and continues to improve, but maybe this Tebow infatuation will die down.
Back to work tomorrow and hopefully something interesting to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment